Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Client Feedback: The difference is...

“As the Vice President of Crown Pacific Properties I had several projects from AZ. To Seattle, I was very much involved in every aspect of the design, construction and sales of all of our conversion projects. We had the pleasure of working with both your group and …[other firm]… particularly in the AZ market, it was my feeling and that of those I represented that your group had a better understanding of what the Company wanted to represent vs. what you thought it should represent. The information taken from the programming meetings were critical to the finished product that you provided us, I feel that the difference in style was evident in the two comparison products and especially during presentation, yours told our story, it told everyone what it was and now what it had evolved into, there was no question as to the quality of service and the desire to make it perfect. I never agreed with the choice of two design groups but we made it work, you picked up the slack and hit a home run. As I review the photos from websites and magazines I feel very proud of what we did and you should also. You feel free to have anyone call me for anything, 5 stars.”

Eric Kingston
Senior Project Manager
LeCraw Construction Co., LLC